The headquarters of the 27th Panzer Regiment

• Reply to topic

M22 Locust

HerrKittler
Private
Private

M22 Locust

Post by HerrKittler on Sat May 13, 2017 7:21 am

So I bought the M22 locust yesterday ( thanks to Darryl !  ) , and I must say I love it. I run it to make creds (it makes about 25-40 k so far a game) and I also in the 2 games I played in it have recieved 2 scout medals already. I also had 10 kills and ended first in the game  This thing is fast, turns decently and the only thing that is weak about it is its health and armour (but its a light lets not forget)
gun: this gun does not pack a huge punch but fires quickly and thats what I like about it.

Speed and turning: This tank can really move and it turns decently with a top speed of 64 km/h this thing is the mustang of the lower tiers. It also has a great acceleration.

radio: This thing has a decent radio which can get the job done, everyone likes a fast moving spotter Smile.

I hope you guys enjoy the tank if you plan on purchasing or have purchased it.

Let me know what you think of the locust by replying

HerrKittler
lihatem
Private
Private

Re: M22 Locust

Post by lihatem on Sat May 13, 2017 9:45 am

Got to love light tanks Very Happy
Greywoolfe64
Commandant
Commandant

Post by Greywoolfe64 on Sat May 13, 2017 10:14 am

I must admit that I'm more likely to end up getting the M22 in this American Dream Machine op, as I don't think I'll earn enough points for the Bulldog! heartening to know that it will be a decent enough little trainer, and lord knows I need one on my American tech tree!
Greywoolfe64
Commandant
Commandant

Post by Greywoolfe64 on Mon May 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Had a blast with mine at the weekend, in a platoon with Jayse, Eric and Gundathrone. We got into a tier V match and went whizzing about like mad things- I managed to circle-strafe and kill a Panzer IV H in the proceedings. I didn't stop laughing for the best part of half an hour afterwards!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:08 pm